What even is Jet Journal? A Quick FAQ
A look into what our app is, who it is made for, and how you can use it.
What is Jet Journal? Jet Journal is a mobile app designed to help users find, plan, and share their experiences at home or abroad.
What are Jet Journal’s main features?
1. Post builder:With our post builder feature, our users have the ability to create blog-like content straight from their mobile phones. Using Jet Journal’s unique templates, users can get creative with their posts and fully share their stories beyond just a photo and caption.
2. Ideas: Users can save ideas for places they want to try, whether it’s a restaurant, coffee shop, or hotel, keep all your local and abroad ideas organized with Jet Journal.
3. Journals: Create journals to keep your posts and ideas organized. Users can also have group journals to share posts and ideas with friends or family.
4. Maps: All the ideas you save in Jet Journal are plotted onto a map. Every journal has it’s own map with the ideas and posts from that journal. On the main navigation tab in the app, you’ll find your “idea map,” which has all the ideas you’ve saved which are close to your current location.
5. COMING SOON: Premium journals: All Jet Journal users will have the ability to create unique journals and sell them through our app platform.
Who is Jet Journal made for? Our app is designed for travelers, bloggers, and anyone looking for inspiration. Jet Journal is perfect for both the content creator and the content consumer, so whether you’re a travel influencer or just looking for a platform to share your experiences in a more elevated way, Jet Journal is made for you.
Where can I download the app? Jet Journal is available to download for free on the App Store (we also offer in app purchases.) We hope to have an Android version soon. Jet Journal is available to download in the US, Canada, UK, France, and other countries across the world. If it is not yet currently available on your App Store, we are in the process of releasing to other European countries.
What languages is the app available in? Jet Journal is currently in English and French. We are also in the process of translating our platform into other languages. Thanks for your patience!
Have any other questions that we didn’t cover in this FAQ? Feel free to send us an email: email@example.com
See you on the app!